Head Office Vacancies
The Right Mortgage are looking for a talented Administration Support to join our company. The successful candidate must have good communication skills (written and verbal), the ability to prioritise work load and work to deadlines. You must be a good team player but with the ability to work under your own initiative, you must be competent on Microsoft office suite i.e Word & Excel and 2 years previous administration experience, preferably within the Financial Services industry.
Location: Knowle, Solihull
Hours: 9am – 5pm , Monday to Friday
When submitting an application to The Right Group, you are agreeing for us to keep your details on file for 1 year after the application date. You are also agreeing you are happy for us to contact you in regards to any positions we have that may suit your skills and experience within the 1 year period. You can of course opt out at any time by contacting Eva Stenson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Member Firm Vacancies
MORTGAGE INSPRATIONS – (MIDLANDS REGION)
We are looking to recruit ambitious and motivated individuals in the Midlands Region on a self-employed basis to join our growing team. The role would suit experienced advisers with an existing client bank, or qualified advisers looking to return to the industry after a break, or if you are recently qualified and looking to make a career in Mortgage and/or Protection advice. We offer full training and support and a highly competitive commission structure with unlimited earnings potential. We are partnered with The Right Mortgage & Protection Network who have become the financial services trusted and respected network for financial advisers.
If you are interested in joining Mortgage Inspirations as a MORTGAGE AND/OR PROTECTION ADVISER, please contact Derek Johnson on 07787 567 229, email email@example.com.
Foursquare Financial Ltd are growing!
Our new client enquiries and business levels are growing very rapidly, so much so that Foursquare Financial Ltd in Bristol are now seeking like-minded and ambitious advisors to expand our reach into the following areas:
Who do we want to talk to?
• You may be tired of the corporate world where reporting-in and numbers seem to get in the way of going the extra mile for your customers
• You may be successful and well-respected in your area but feel that you do not benefit from enough of the income you generate
• You may already be a self-employed advisor but are looking for that extra ingredient to take your career and earnings to the next level.
Foursquare Financial Ltd proudly offer a bespoke service tailored to each individual clients needs. If you are an experienced mortgage advisor who would like to work with a brilliant brand and a great team offering support and encouragement whilst giving you the freedom to grow your network, we need to talk to you!
This position is a self employed role. The candidate will require use of a vehicle, a full UK Driving Licence and as a minimum the CeMAP (or equivalent) qualification.
Bournemouth based company looking to take on self-employed advisers throughout the UK. They are a fast growing company in Bournemouth, who operate on a UK wide scale, both face to face and over the telephone. They are now expanding operations to grow the existing team, and as such the need has arisen for five new advisers in PMI, Protection, or both. They are offering a full package that allows you to work self-employed, yet with the full support of the company ongoing. You will have all the benefits of being self-employed without the downsides.
What they offer:
- Generous + uncapped commission!!
- Some Leads provided
- All network fees covered
- Phone and recorded lines provided
- Backing of an established and well respected company
- Full use of in house CRM including dialler
- Office space (if in Bournemouth area)
- Regular staff incentives
- Fantastic progression opportunities as we grow
- A friendly and vibrant working environment (if office based)
- Holiday cover for when you are away
- Full training provided and support throughout
- Experience of either life or Private Medical Insurance preferable but not essential
- Experience within and FCA regulated environment preferable
- Previous sales experience within a call centre/sales environment preferable
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Ability to work to targets
- Confident and hardworking individual
- Selling and communicating comes naturally to you
- You are able to overcome customer objections and are extremely self-motivated
Job Type: Full-time – Self Employed
Salary: OTE £50K + /year (Uncapped)
To apply for this role, please email your CV to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) quoting REF PMI-HH within the email or call Amy for more info on 01564 732 744.
Qualified mortgage adviser required
- Salary, bonus & benefits
- Estate agency based
- Solihull location
The ideal candidate would have a working knowledge of estate agency based FS . They should be self-motivated & be happy to work in a busy productive environment.
Please contact Laura Whitelock- email@example.com