We know that the most important thing in client lives are their children and no one wants to imagine their child becoming ill, especially critically ill. But it can happen and it is vital that you pick a provider that would support clients financially if the worst were to happen.
LV=’s children’s cover is automatically included within their Life and Critical Illness cover, at no additional cost. What’s more, if you don’t have children now, they’ll still be covered in the future when they do have a family.
- Children are covered from birth until their 21st birthday, including step and legally adopted children
- Cover for the same conditions as the main policy except total permanent disability and their diabetes additional payment
- Children are covered for both full and additional payment conditions, and any payments made, are not deducted from the original cover value
- LV= will pay 50% of cover up to a maximum of £25,000 for a single policy
- If the claim is against one of ten specified conditions and, as a direct result of an accident, they will double the payment you would have received for a normal child claim, up to a maximum of £50,000
- They cover congenital conditions, including heart and kidney problems, and do not require a 14 day survival period to pay the claim
Don’t forget ALL LV= protection policies come with LV= Doctor Services at no added cost to the client. LV= Doctor Services gives clients access to six expert medical services to support them throughout the term of their policy and not just at claim.
If you would like to find out more about LV= Life and Critical Illness cover, contact your usual LV= Account Manager, visit their website here, or call 0800 032 4219.