The Exeter launches Health+
Health+ is our new private health insurance policy designed to help people get the fastest possible diagnosis and the best possible treatment.
With exceptional core cover, simple benefit add-ons and policy choices, we make it easy for you to build the right policy at the right price for every client.
HEALTH+ Core cover
At the heart of every Health+ policy is core cover, designed to provide your client with fast access to the best possible treatment.
- Unlimited in-patient & day-patient treatment
- Complete cancer cover
- State-of-the-art diagnostic scans
- Out-patient surgery
- Private ambulance
- Home nursing
- Parental accommodation
- Post-operative physiotherapy (up to 3 sessions)
- NHS cash benefit
- Free access to HealthWise – our Self-Care App
HEALTH+ Benefit add-ons
Our three benefit add-ons let you enhance your clients’ cover, ensuring they get exactly what they want from their policy.
- Additional out-patient cover – Covers specialist fees and diagnostic tests such as X-rays, ECGs and pathology tests.
- Additional mental health cover – Covers specialist treatments as an in-patient or day-patient including accommodation and nursing for up to 28 days, plus full outpatient
- Additional therapies cover – Offers clients access to a physiotherapist, chiropractor, osteopath, acupuncturist, podiatrist, speech therapist, pain clinic or two consultations with a dietician.
HEALTH+ Policy choices
Health+ also gives you four choices that allow you to manage your clients’ premiums without compromising the quality of the cover.
- A choice of hospitals – A choice of three hospital lists: Essential, Standard and Extended – all of which include London hospitals.
- Excess preferences – A choice of excess amounts: £0, £100, £250, £500, £1,000, £3,000 or £5,000.
- Underwriting preferences – A choice of underwriting options, whether your client is new to health insurance or switching from another insurer.
- No Claims Discount – Lets your client earn discounts (up to 75%) on their premiums if they stay healthy and don’t claim.
Want to find out more?
Visit our website www.the-exeter.com/healthplus
or contact The Exeter sales team on 0300 123 3207 or firstname.lastname@example.org