Knowing what really matters to clients and how to support them as a financial adviser is a big challenge. As providers we have a significant role to play in helping advisers help their clients – giving them the confidence they’ve recommended the right product and service.
Value-added services are becoming an increasingly prominent feature in most retirement and protection products, but LV= Equity Release is leading the way by offering LV= Doctor Services to customers who have taken out a lifetime mortgage.
Here at LV= we recently made further enhancements to LV= Doctor Services to give your clients in later life greater access to reliable medical support. The new improvements include Remote Physiotherapy, Remote Psychological Services and Discounted Health MOTs.
This is in complement to the Second Opinion, Remote GP and Prescription Services, which have been available when LV= Doctor Services first launched.
By further investing in this value-added benefit, LV= is giving advisers the opportunity to provide customers with more than just ‘financial advice’. What’s more, this is enabling intermediaries to differentiate their advice and recommendations, demonstrating they appreciate the emotional needs of clients.
LV= offers Doctor Services in partnership with Square Health, guaranteeing that clients will have access to real experts.*
So here’s what is included in LV= Doctor Services:
- Remote Physiotherapy – access to five free remote sessions (per year) with a trained UK physiotherapist
- Remote Psychological Services – access to five free sessions of mental health support (per year) including counselling and CBT
- Discounted Health MOTs – 25% off a choice of three different health MOTs. The health MOT will check their overall health and will help identify areas for improvement
- Second Opinion Service – check a diagnosis and get advice on the treatment options available with a UK doctor
- Remote GP – speak to a UK doctor to talk through any health or medical concerns by video or phone consultation
- Prescription Services – your client can get a private prescription without the need to visit the local GP
LV= Equity Release is offering LV= Doctor Services as a non-contractual benefit with both Flexible Lifetime Mortgage and Lifetime Mortgage Lump Sum+ products.
How does it work?
Clients can get expert medical advice and treatment that’s quick, easy and free to access. They’ll be able to choose their appointment at a time and place which works around their lifestyle without being put on a waiting list. All they need to do is download the app to their smartphone and they will be able to choose support from a network of UK doctors or healthcare professionals. LV= Doctor Services is available to all new and existing policy holders.
You can find out more about the new services on the LV= website.
*LV= Doctor Services is provided by Square Health Limited. This service is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority or the Prudential Regulation Authority. This service is a non-contractual benefit and can be changed or removed at any time.