• On Tuesday 22nd January, we launched a range of fixed rate, 95% Remortgage deals.
  • The new products are available up to a maximum borrowing of £500,000 and to clients wishing to raise capital (including capital raising to buy out a HTB equity loan) as well as those doing a straight switch remortgage. Please note that debt consolidation remains available up to 85% LTV only.


  • BTL Product Transfers are now live with an easy to use system and a proc fee of 0.30%
  • In 2018 our BDA team took over 111,000 calls and almost 35,000 webchats. Contact 0345 120 0866 to discuss your next case.
  • We have flexibility – our Underwriters can look at quality cases outside policy – our BDM teams can facilitate this prior to DIP so please speak to them.

To find your BDM please click here: BDM Finder


  • In January our business mix was 48% purchase and 52% remortgage
  • 7% of our apps were on a fixed rate ( split by 2 yr- 56.4%, 3yr – 3.7% & 5 yr – 39.9%)
  • ERC discounts 3.5% and trackers 2.8%. Total 6.3%

Full product Range here : Products

Awards and Recognition

  • We’re delighted to have been shortlisted for the Best BDM Team and Best Mortgage Lender at this year’s Mortgage Strategy Awards. We look forward to the awards on 26th March, and hope to see you there. Thank you if you voted for us.

Growth Series

  • In November we launched the Growth Hub
  • We now have over 2900 brokers registered to access the material
  • Content in January:
  • Google My Business can help to elevate your online presence
  • Search engine optimisation
  • Maximise your potential on LinkedIn


  • Average offer turnaround time reducing again
  • Residential 8 days
  • BTL 11 Days
  • To help us maintain this service level, please upload documents as soon possible.